Are you suffering from the plantar fasciitis? Can’t tolerate the pain caused by the plantar fasciitis? Want to cure it? Are you seeking for the home remedies for plantar fasciitis? Read this article to know about the plantar fasciitis and its symptoms, how to treat plantar fasciitis at home.
What is Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis is a major disorder that occurs due to the pressure in the plantar fascia. It is a problem that is common in both men and women among ages 40 to 70.
Some of the symptoms of the plantar fasciitis include:
- Heel pain
- Pain in the foot arch
- Difficult to walking
3 Home remedies for plantar fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis is a major disorder and it can be treated by following some natural home remedies. There are plenty of natural home remedies are out there for treating the plantar fasciitis. Some of the best home remedies are as follows.
1. Epsom salt
Epsom salt is a good remedy for several numbers of diseases and it offers plenty of health and beauty benefits. Epsom salt is a good remedy and it helps in relieving the pain caused by the plantar fasciitis. It is a great source of magnesium and it helps to soothe your pain without any risk.
Moreover, it heals the muscles and connective tissues.
How to apply:
- Take 2 to 3 tablespoons of Epsom salt.
- Mix well the Epsom salt in a tub of warm water.
- Soak your foot well in the tub of water for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Follow this remedy twice a day until you get the desired results.
Turmeric is another excellent remedy for treating the plantar fasciitis and it has an excellent compound called curcumin that acts as a pain killer and anti-inflammatory agent so that it helps in relieving pain and inflammation caused by the plantar fasciitis.
How to use:
- Take a cup of milk.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric in a cup of milk.
- Heat the mixture over a low flame.
- Add a small amount of honey to this mixture.
- Drink this mix on a daily basis before going to bed.
Repeat this procedure until you get the desired results.
Do you believe ginger helps in relieving the pain caused by plantar fasciitis? If yes, you’re almost right. The ginger is an excellent remedy that is rich in anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to relieve pain because it is rich in pain-relieving properties.
How to apply:
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Cut the ginger into small pieces and mix 1 tablespoon of ginger in a cup of water.
- Boil the mixture for few minutes in a low flame.
- Strain the water and drink this mixture 2 to 3 times a day.
- Follow this procedure until you get the best results.
These are some of the best home remedies for treating the plantar fasciitis. Try any of the home remedies to get relieve from the pain and inflammation caused by the plantar fasciitis.
Tip: Have you ever wondered yoga can treat your condition? Check out Plantar Fasciitis Yoga – Can Your Heel Pain Be Healed By Yoga? to know exactly what it can do for you.