Are you suffering from plantar fasciitis? Can’t tolerate the pain? Want to cure it? Are you seeking home remedies? Read this article to know about its symptoms and how to treat it.
What is it?
Plantar fasciitis is a major disorder that occurs due to the pressure in the plantar fascia. It is a problem that is common in both men and women between ages 40 to 70.
Some of the symptoms include:
- Heel pain
- Pain in the foot arch
- Difficult to walking
3 Fastest Ways to Heal The Pain
It is a major disorder and it can be treated by following some natural home remedies. There are plenty of natural home remedies are out there for treating. Some of the best home remedies are as follows.
1. Epsom salt
Epsom salt is a good remedy for several numbers of diseases and it offers plenty of health and beauty benefits. Epsom salt is a good remedy and it helps in relieving the pain. It is a great source of magnesium and it helps to soothe your pain without any risk.
Moreover, it heals the muscles and connective tissues.
How to apply:
- Take 2 to 3 tablespoons of Epsom salt.
- Mix well the Epsom salt in a tub of warm water.
- Soak your foot well in the tub of water for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Follow this remedy twice a day until you get the desired results.
Turmeric is another excellent remedy for treating the plantar fasciitis and it has an excellent compound called curcumin that acts as a painkiller and anti-inflammatory agent so that it helps in relieving pain and inflammation.
How to use:
- Take a cup of milk.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric in a cup of milk.
- Heat the mixture over a low flame.
- Add a small amount of honey to this mixture.
- Drink this mix on a daily basis before going to bed.
Repeat this procedure until you get the desired results.
Do you believe ginger helps in relieving the pain? If yes, you’re almost right. The ginger is an excellent remedy that is rich in anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to relieve pain because it is rich in pain-relieving properties.
How to apply:
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Cut the ginger into small pieces and mix 1 tablespoon of ginger in a cup of water.
- Boil the mixture for few minutes in a low flame.
- Strain the water and drink this mixture 2 to 3 times a day.
- Follow this procedure until you get the best results.
These are the natural ways of dealing with the pain. Try any of the home remedies to get relieved from the pain and inflammation.
Tip: Visit Plantar Fasciitis Support to know exactly what you can do for your pain.