Do you want to treat your hives? Do you prefer natural treatments? If yes, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I’m going talk about the symptoms and natural remedies for hives to cure it fast.
What is called Hives?
Hives are also called as Urticaria. It is a major disorder that affects many people of all ages (2 to 60+).
Hives is a skin rash that suddenly occurs on the skin and it can be treated by several numbers of ways that include medications, healthy foods, and so on.
The symptoms of the hives include itchy skin and red-colored welts on the surface of the skin.
3 Natural Ways
As I said before, there is a plenty of home remedies are out there to treat the hives in a natural way. Following are some of the best home remedies that help to stop the itchy pain.
1. Green Tea
We all know that the green tea offers a plenty of health benefits to us. It is rich in catechins so that it easily helps to relieve the hives.
How to use:
- Prepare fresh green tea by brewing it for about 10 minutes.
- Add a little amount of honey to it.
- Drink the green tea 2 to 3 times a day.
Repeat this procedure until you get the best results.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a superb remedy for healing the hives. It offers several benefits to the hair as well as the skin. Aloe Vera is rich in several numbers of components that offer relief from the pain and it can also reduce the itchiness. Aloe Vera is also widely used to treat the inflammation.
How to use the Aloe Vera:
- Take a fresh Aloe Vera plant.
- Cut the Aloe Vera plant into small pieces.
- Extract the Aloe Vera gel from the plant.
- Apply the gel on the affected area and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the skin with cold water.
- Do again this procedure two times a day.
If you follow this remedy on a daily basis, you can surely cure hives in a natural way.
3. Apple cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is widely used for treating various kinds of skin problems and it is made from apples, yeast, and bacteria that help to reduce the itchiness caused by the hives.
How to use:
- Take a small amount of apple cider vinegar and a little amount of corn starch.
- Mix the two components and stir well to make it a thin paste.
- Gently apply the paste on the affected area of your skin.
- Apply the paste after bathing.
- Repeat this procedure until you get the best results.
Hope you’ve understood the way to treat hives naturally. If you want more ways to treat other pains, visit HealthEsential.